SITE CIVIL ENGINEER – PROJECT ENGINEER III OR PROJECT MANAGER
Mindel Scott, a prominent Civil Engineering firm in Louisville, KY for over 25 years, is seeking a Site Civil Engineer to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work with our passionate staff and clients to assist with land development and site construction projects. We work with a variety of clients to bring creative and thoughtful planning and construction solutions to every project. You will have access to the latest technology to ensure your team’s efficiency and with ample professional development opportunities, you will be able to stay on top of the latest practices and pass on knowledge and skills to other team members.
If you have Civil3D and AutoCad experience and seek to work full-time, that will be ideal. If you are responsible, dependable, passionate, and motivated to produce a quality result, you will enjoy our culture and we will be glad to add you to the team.
– Design experience for site construction, storm drainage, roadways, sanitary sewers, water lines, grading, erosion control, and water quality design for private development and municipal projects
– Coordinate with in-house surveying, utility design and landscape architects
– Manage project from project conception to completion including: client coordination, quantity take offs, cost estimates, project scheduling, coordination with consultants, coordination with reviewing agencies and utility companies, and obtain construction permits
– Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program
5+ years of design experience
– PE License preferred, but not required
– Project Management experience
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs and Adobe Acrobat
– Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Design Software
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Valid Driver’s License
Compensation and benefits
– Competitive salary and an Employee Profit Sharing/Bonus Program
– We also have a full employee benefit package that includes health insurance, 401(k) match, life insurance, vision insurance, short term disability, and paid time off for vacation, sick days, and holidays
Louisville Business First’s Best Places to Work 2022!
We’re a great place to work and we have the awards to prove it! We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by Louisville Business First two years in a row.
As a WBE (Women-Owned Business Enterprise), we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.