Professional Land Surveyor
Mindel Scott, a prominent Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm in Louisville, KY for over 25 years, is seeking a Professional Land Surveyor to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work with our passionate staff and clients to assist with land development and site construction projects. We work with a variety of clients to bring creative and thoughtful planning and construction solutions to every project. You will have access to the latest technology to ensure your team’s efficiency and with ample professional development opportunities, you will be able to stay on top of the latest practices and pass on knowledge and skills to other team members.
– Coordinate with clients and agencies on Record Plats, Minor Plats, and Easement Plats
– Deed Research
– Using field equipment, GPS, Total Stations, Data Collectors, Levels
– Boundary Resolution, ALTA/NSPS Surveys, Topographic Surveys
– Coordinate with in-house engineering, planning, and utility design
– Professional Surveyor’s License in Kentucky or Indiana (with ability to become licensed in Kentucky)
– Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Carlson, Microsoft Office
– Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
– Valid Driver’s License
Compensation and Benefits
– Competitive salary
– Friday flex schedule
– Employee Profit Sharing/Bonus Program
– Our full employee benefits package includes health insurance, 401(k) match, life insurance, vision/dental insurance, long/short term disability, and paid time off for vacation, sick days, and holidays
Louisville Business First’s Best Places to Work 2022
We’re a great place to work and we have the awards to prove it! We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by Louisville Business First two years in a row.
As a WBE (Women-Owned Business Enterprise), we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.