Landscape Architecture Designer
Mindel Scott, a prominent Civil Engineering and Land Planning firm in Louisville, KY for over 29 years, is seeking a Landscape Architecture Designer to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work with great people, who assist clients with land development and site construction projects. We work with a variety of clients to bring creative and thoughtful planning and construction solutions to every project. You will have the latest technology to ensure your team can be efficient and you will be able to learn, as well as pass on knowledge and skills to other team members.
If you have Civil3D and AutoCad experience and seek to work full-time, that will be ideal. If you are responsible, dependable, passionate, and motivated to produce a quality result, you will enjoy our culture and we will be glad to add you to the team.
– Assist with small and large-scale concept layouts, development plans, and landscape planting designs for commercial, industrial, and residential developments
– Requires attendance of project meetings and meetings with agency staff, clients, and contractors
– Coordination with in-house surveying, utility design, and engineering
– Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
– 0–3 years of experience
– Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
– Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
– Valid Driver’s License
Compensation and benefits
– Competitive salary
– Friday flex schedule
– Employee Profit Sharing/Bonus Program
– We also have a full employee benefits package that includes health insurance, 401(k) match, life insurance, vision/dental insurance, long/short term disability, and paid time off for vacation, sick days, and holidays
We’re a great place to work and we have the awards to prove it! We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by Louisville Business First two years in a row.
As a WBE (Women-Owned Business Enterprise), we value diversity and inclusion. We are committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment.