Mindel Scott, a prominent Civil Engineering and Land Planning firm in Louisville, KY for over 25 years, is seeking a Landscape Architect to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work with our passionate staff and clients to assist with land development and site construction projects. We work with a variety of clients to bring creative and thoughtful planning and construction solutions to every project. You will have access to the latest technology to assure your efficiency and with ample professional development opportunities, you will be able to stay on top of the latest practices and pass on knowledge and skills to other team members.
An ideal candidate is someone who has Civil3D and AutoCad experience and seeks to work full-time in Louisville, KY. If you are responsible, dependable, passionate, and motivated to produce a quality result, you will enjoy our culture and we will be glad to add you to the team.
– Project management activities from project conception to completion including client coordination, cost estimates, scheduling, and sending agency submittals and approvals
– Landscape planting designs for commercial, industrial and residential developments
– Attend project meetings and meeting with agency staff, clients, and contractors
– Public presentations of projects
– Coordination with in-house surveying, utility design, and engineering
– Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture
– 5-10 years of experience
– Licensed in KY or ability to be licensed within 6 months
– Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
– Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
– Valid Driver’s License
Compensation and benefits
– Competitive salary and an Employee Profit Sharing/Bonus Program
– We also have a full employee benefit package that includes health insurance, 401(k) match, life insurance, vision/dental insurance, long/short term disability, and paid time off for vacation, sick days, and holidays.
Come join us; we are a great place to work!
Mindel Scott values diversity and inclusion. It is our policy to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.